- the ability to think and act independently
- the quality of being new and original (not derived from something else)
- The Legalization of the Works Originality and Its Improvement in Copyright Law.
- A writer whose thoughts lack depth and originality may try to write a simple style and end up by being insipid.
- 作家若元气不足, 素养学问思想不足以充实之, 则味同嚼蜡。
- Ah, I acquire the method of an originality to make the filling part of big station again from here.
- The Influence of the Modern School and the Originality of the Jiuye Collection
- The the originality and the aim of the paper.
- From product design to choice of raw material, each product shows originality and prosperity.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- A primary characteristic of Eastern music is the originality of the instrumentation and of the musical scale.
- What Li did possess was attitude, originality and a proud androgyny that defied Chinese norms.
- The fad designing the guest room, display having originality is luxurious.
- The appeal of a client's brand is always a source of inspiration for originality and creativity.
- On the Core Values and Its Realization of Graphics Originality in Modern Poster Design